Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4357 Posts

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this should go in the spy pic section, but felt it would get more exposure here. imo, i really like it and the color, but when i saw the rear end at first glance, although for some reason the first thing the popped into my head was concorde/lhs. I dont know how accurate these are, but since it's autoweek, I felt they were a good source, so without further ado, I give you the Dodge Challenger... :D B)

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=103629

·
0 Posts
I thought this should go in the spy pic section, but felt it would get more exposure here. imo, i really like it and the color, but when i saw the rear end at first glance, although for some reason the first thing the popped into my head was concorde/lhs. I dont know how accurate these are, but since it's autoweek, I felt they were a good source, so without further ado, I give you the Dodge Challenger... :D B)

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=103629
OMG, that car is pure SEX!

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,932 Posts
Absolutely PERFECT! Can't wait to see it in person. :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
O....M....G.....THAT is drop dead gorgeous!

·
0 Posts
I really dont think anyone can complain about this car. Perfect Execution.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Only that they hopefully don't touch anything and build it JUST like that. 6.1 and 6-speed. The whole lot!

Hopefully it can pass emissions...lol

·
0 Posts
Already heard a complaint that it's "too retro."

Some people aren't happy with anything. :unsure:
I guess you cant make everyone happy. They're playing on the Mustang, a modern view of a classic. It deffinetely works. This WILL sell. I may have to trade my Lexus for this!

·
Paper Tag Rubicon
4,735 Posts
:) I love it.

The color is a bit funcky for me...someone show me black or plum crazy purple ooh-ooh panther pink...pleae??? :p

·
Registered
255 Posts
meh, Dodge did their best with this one, and plus, it's STILL a concept only for now. So I guess we'll have to wait until January to find out...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I really dont think anyone can complain about this car. Perfect Execution.
[sarcasm] It won't go quick/fast enough. If I can't go 0 to 50 in .2 seconds and top out at >300 mph I am not interested. [/sarcasm]

Of course with looks like that it really wouldn't matter how badly it mauled a Mustang would it? (smiley w/ hearts.)

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yup, some of our friends over at C&G are bit judgmental about it being to retro, but thats ok. I personally love this car and would change little to nothing on it.

1 - 20 of 4357 Posts