Allpar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I’m keeping the Dynasty, I’m going to continue to update parts and make improvements. Because of the spring perch failure on the axle, the entire rear suspension of the car has been replaced. After winter, I’m moving on to the replacing the front suspension.

in the meantime… the biggest nuisance of the car is the lack of cup holders. I’m using one of those aftermarket consoles for now, but make a sharp turn and everything ends up on the floor.

Anybody have or know where I can purchase interior accessory parts? Pick-a-part yard near me does not have any EEK’s in inventory.

I’m guessing that I need the center console circled in this photo only I’m looking for one in the midnight blue (dark blue).

Let me know if anyone can help!
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering wheel Automotive design

·
Super Moderator
1966 Crown Coupe, 2016 200 S AWD, 1962 Lark Daytona V8.
24,483 Posts
The factory cupholders flipped out of the center armrest. Item # 13 can be painted to match:
Rectangle Font Line Parallel Chair

Reactions: DC-93 and Jason M

·
Super Moderator
40,814 Posts
The factory storage box was more for cassette tapes, it did not add cup holders.

Reactions: Jason M

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: DC-93
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.