Allpar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
This seems more of a rehash/reminder of the changes to the ordering system to clean up the Dart models than anything else. Reairing of old need basically?

Mike

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Yeah, definitely just a reminder of the recent changes.

Now if only they could remind the folks in charge of the website. The Rallye package is still there, and not the new one...

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
Yeah, definitely just a reminder of the recent changes.

Now if only they could remind the folks in charge of the website. The Rallye package is still there, and not the new one...
Yes!!! The Dart Build and Price is an absolute mess!

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Mike V. said:
Yes!!! The Dart Build and Price is an absolute mess!
Correction on my part - the new Rallye package is there, but the old one is too?!?!

Agreed.

The Canadian Build & Price is even worse

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Why is it that when I see Dodge announces new special edition packages, that I hear Marie Antoinette saying "Let them buy stickers!"?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Erik Latranyi said:
Why is it that when I see Dodge announces new special edition packages, that I hear Marie Antoinette saying "Let them buy stickers!"?
they are actually trying to market the cars the right way. By narrowing down the choices(ending the limitless customization nonsense) with these pkgs the odds of having the right models on the lot are hugely increased. I am actually selling a Black SXTwith the Ralley pkg tonight....

·
Premium Member
20,078 Posts
I saw mention of the Tigershark engine. I also heard it on a commercial of the Fast and Furious 6 commercial.

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
CJDsalespro said:
they are actually trying to market the cars the right way. By narrowing down the choices(ending the limitless customization nonsense) with these pkgs the odds of having the right models on the lot are hugely increased. I am actually selling a Black SXTwith the Ralley pkg tonight....
Dennis:

It was a joke, given all the special edition Wranglers, Chargers, etc.

Congrats on the sale!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Erik Latranyi said:
Dennis:

It was a joke, given all the special edition Wranglers, Chargers, etc.

Congrats on the sale!
Oh ok..... I do understand the joke....espicially with regards to special edition Wranglers of past :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts