Allpar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looks like I've found which minivan we're getting this year. I showed this to my wife and she loves it. She just wishes it came in orange...but the maximum steel is pretty sweet too.

·
Say no to kool-aid
3,922 Posts
Not bad indeed. The Caravan looks surprisingly good....

Twoooooooooooooooooooooooo minivans....

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Yeow! If THAT had been available when I bought my beloved Journey I would have gotten it! Wonder what it would cost to upgrade the external bits onto my SXT?

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotta get me those headlights! lol

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
bumonbox said:
Not bad indeed. The Caravan looks surprisingly good....

Twoooooooooooooooooooooooo minivans....
Me likey too.
Dual exhaust (integrated of course) would make it even more 'cooler'. But I'm guessing Stow&Go has something to do with not allowing that to happen.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Between the T and C S edition and the Blacktops... these are starting to look quite aggressive for minivans. Not bad at all.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
trumpet12345 said:
Between the T and C S edition and the Blacktops... these are starting to look quite aggressive for minivans. Not bad at all.
Agreed.

Best looking Minivans out there.

Wonder if they are going to do a Blacktop package for the Dart?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I would't mind having those rims and grill on my R/T van. Actually thought about getting that grill before.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I like the grand caravan its awesome.

·
Registered
162 Posts
The Journey has awesome headlights! But the GC and Journey should also have this package available on the R/T versions of those cars so that they can drive and ride sportier - Like the Durango, where this package is available on the Rallye (they have a Durango Rallye?) and R/T.

Those wheels on the GC look like 18s this time judging by the size of the sidewall and how much smaller the brakes look. Yes, I know it says 17s in the article.

·
Registered
532 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
Gotta get me those headlights! lol
No Kidding!!! I just picked up the Journey R/T AWD with the Rallye package and I definitely would have gone with the Black Top edition for sure. Way more aggressive look!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts