Allpar Forums banner

Dodge Monaco 1965 2dr ht

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Scrounge 
#1 ·
Hello Im from Sweden and im trying to get hold of the upholstry of foam inside the seats in the front and to the rear sofa, and also new black leather for the seat and sofa. Been looking on e-bay and diffrent places but cant find anything, so please i relly need some help.
Either here or if you send me an e-mail withtips and hints were to get stuff for my car.

friendley regards from Paul i Sweden

[Editor's note: never post your email on-line. If you want email replies, ask people to send you a PM or start an online conversation, and set up email notificatons of new messages in the system (using the top-right dropdown with your username on it].

#2 ·
Are the seats bench seat in front, or are they bucket seats? If they are bench seats, they are upholstered with simple flat foam rubber, the thickness is determined by the original thickness, bucket seats may be matched up with seats from a more common model that would have form fitted cushions.

#4 ·
Gerald's description is accurate, this was the only configuration in the '65 Monaco. For just the foam, seats from a Polara 500 should be the same. For the '66 model year, the Monaco became the Monaco 500. Interior dimensions were the same as the '65 models, so foam from those seats should also fit, along with those from the '66 Polara 500. I don't know if seats in the Chrysler 300 were the same size, but even if they were slightly larger, you might be able to trim the foam to fit. Again, bucket seats in the '65 and '66 300 models were essentially the same.

#7 ·
That's a beauty, PJ.

The OP also mentioned rear seats. I think that configuration ended with the '65 model year, as the console ended just behind the front seats from '66 on. However, the '64 models with buckets and console had similar rear seats. There was no Monaco then, and the '64 Polara rode a shorter wheelbase. The letter 300 rear seats should be similar, as should those of the base 300 with front bucket seats. Someone else might have information as to what other models and years have similar rear seats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.