Allpar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger ScatPack; 2012 Fiat 500 Sport; 1983 Dodge Ramcharger; 1948 Dodge Pickup (Hot Rod)
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've already known about the BEV Wrangler based on the Magneto concept, but there's a nice little tidbit about a plug-in hybrid Dodge coming "next year". Any ideas? My best guess is the Durango gets the 4xE powertrain option from the GC?

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
Could be anything, could even be a last gasp Charger.
IMHO there should have been a Chrysler 300 plug-in hybrid already on the market... although maybe that is easier said than done since it was never designed with a large battery in mind.

·
Plymouth Makes It
8,245 Posts
Ok, Electrification can't come soon enough but will it be affordable and will the Chinese dump a bunch of affordable
vehicles on the US market. The only plug in hybrid I was considering was the Kia Niro but with a price increase well above the $20K starting point that's out for me. Just got our dino fuel bill and it was up about 20% this month even though we cut back on travel. I think I'm going to brew my own.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
IMHO there should have been a Chrysler 300 plug-in hybrid already on the market... although maybe that is easier said than done since it was never designed with a large battery in mind.
Yes...I've maintained, for some time now (early/mid 2000s), that the CHRYSLER BRAND, should have been, the pioneer for PHEV (gas/deisel) and BEV, top to bottom.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts