Allpar Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
That sucks. I can’t stand to lose anything, especially something really special. It drives me nuts, and I’ll keep looking until I find it, or I drive everyone else (especially my wife) crazy with my ranting. Hey, at least I acknowledge I have a problem. That’s the first step to getting well, right? :D
With you on that.. but family members have ditch stuff on you without talking to me first is even more crazy rantingo_O

·
Jeepaholic
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
With you on that.. but family members have ditch stuff on you without talking to me first is even more crazy rantingo_O
Yeah, I think the movers might’ve helped themselves to some of my stuff. I had a brand new paint sprayer that I can’t seem to find since we moved. It drives you nuts because you just don’t know if it’s just missing or someone took it. Sometimes you don’t even know something is missing until you have a reason to need it/look for it. Our nephew helped himself to some of my stuff when he moved out years ago too. Some of that stuff was irreplaceable too, so I understand where @68RT is coming from. It sucks, but there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts