·
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. Thanks!

·
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good timing, then. Awesome!

Looks like Amp'd replaces Dozer yellow. I wonder what the actual difference will be in person.

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
Dr. Z said:
There will be a bunch of changes, though nothing's major. We'll post this soon.
"An upgrade trip computer with readouts for speed, oil pressure, and coolant and transmission fluid temperature will be provided when buyers get the Connectivity Group. It also provides individual tire pressure readings."

My 2013 has that feature and a few others listed, so it appears that other than the color changes, the late build,2013's had already been switched over.
Ordering opened on June 11th and was noted in my new Wrangler post, sorry don't remember the thread name, last week.
Deliveries will begin in approx, 8-9 weeks, for ordered Wranglers.
Aldo said:
Good timing, then. Awesome!

Looks like Amp'd replaces Dozer yellow. I wonder what the actual difference will be in person.
Could be closer to Crush?

·
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the new Copperhead will take the place as the new "orange", which is why I was thinking Dozer.

I will have to check them out in person to figure it out.

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
Aldo said:
Looks like the new Copperhead will take the place as the new "orange", which is why I was thinking Dozer.

I will have to check them out in person to figure it out.
When side by side, it's easy to tell, when they are apart it's not so easy. ;)

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
Dr. Z said:
Might be that all models get the new EVIC while before it was just some.
It appears that the standard features from the Sahara, are now offered as options on the Sport and other models. So new for 2014, but not really new to the Wrangler.
That being said, they will now have to make more features standard on Sahara to justify the $41,000* cost. ;)

* after tax, registration and license

1 - 10 of 10 Posts