Allpar Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate most car commercials. So I decided to make my own. The result can be found on Youtube:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4DAvJzkieY

(if the link is not working, then search Youtube for "Durango SRT The Dark Side")

This is admittedly an weird combination of the Dodge Durango SRT and the "dark side" of Star Wars. I mainly created the short to learn some new video software, but thought others may find it entertaining. I am obviously not a professional video person, and the short is technically flawed in some areas, but still, I think it is better than 95% of the car commercials out there (although I highly doubt Dodge will see an uptick in sales because of it).

And it goes without saying that FCA, Dodge, Disney, George Lucas and the Hollywood Vampires in no way endorse or approve of the film, and hopefully they will not take it down (for a while).

In any case, enjoy!

·
Registered
644 Posts
This is really good for what it is...and I think the Dodge "bandit" design language has a storm trooper/Darth Vader vibe.

And It wouldn't be the first time an automaker has used Star Wars to sell vehicles. Nissan had Star Wars themed editions for its Rogue SUV for the Star Wars: Rogue One movie.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts