Allpar Forums banner

Electrical Issues

585 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  EdD
Recently my pt has started flashing the noFUSE warning on the odometer, leading me to believe that the IOD fuse was blown. However upon inspection the 20amp IOD fuse was in perfect condition. The car has also been blowing the interior lighting fuse, #13 left and right despite the dome lights not working. To top it off as I was driving home last night the radio cut out and my speakers popped, followed by a faint burning smell. How should I go about diagnosing what's wrong and is it something I could do at home? I have some electrical experience, soldering etc. Thx in advance
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
I'm no expert, but I wanted to say: good job with the pics. Looking at that first one, it occurs to me that the design leaves the part of the harness past the bundling wrap exposed to a pinch hazard. I don't know if it's a design problem or the fault of assemblers, but that looks like a wiring pinch waiting to happen.
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 10 Posts