Allpar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't figure it out...I replaced the neutral safety switch because it would't turn over sometimes and all seemed well but the problem of it not turning over still happens. Now the odd part...It will start fine, shut it off, and then it will be dead, I will loose the memory of the radio like the battery was disconnected and as I turn the key its like the power turns on for a moment then shuts off. Also when driving I push the break and the radio shuts off and turns back on real quick without loosing memory, and I noticed that it also does this if the headlights are turned on and off, like the drain of the brake lights or headlights turning on shuts down the whole electrical system for half a second.

I was thinking a short in the ignition switch.

Any help would be great

Norm

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tested the system and the voltage is right all around. All connections looked good and tested good when jiggled and pulled at. I cleaned the terminals, the pos was chalky white. I'll drive it for a week and let y'all know how it goes.

Norm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.