Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 665 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be fun to have a thread about the June plan predictions. Let's get your responses to the following three questions

1) What new vehicles/existing vehicle refreshes will be unveiled between MY 19 - 22 ?
2) Do you expect any surprises - ie, upcoming vehicles that haven't been hinted at/speculated upon on Allpar?
3) Do you expect any additions/deletions from now until 2022 for the four year plan?

·
Super Moderator
6,996 Posts
2) Do you expect any surprises - ie, upcoming vehicles that haven't been hinted at/speculated upon on Allpar?
I am predicting a compact Chrysler CUV that we haven't heard about. Something to share the Compass dimensions like the 500X and Renegade but offering more advanced powertrain options.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm expecting alfa to get everything Chrysler should have gotten, first the large suv that everyone is expecting to come, a guila coupe that we all know about but also a 300 replacement that have not been announced yet, and a luxury pick up truck based on the ram but higher trim

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
I am predicting a compact Chrysler CUV that we haven't heard about. Something to share the Compass dimensions like the 500X and Renegade but offering more advanced powertrain options.
Count me in!

It would be a nice way to amortize the costs for the platform. It SHOULD have been done well before now!

·
Super Moderator
38,073 Posts
I've been fooled enough in the past. The Five Year Plan means nothing to me.
What counts is what is in the showroom.

1 - 20 of 665 Posts