Allpar Forums banner

FCA June 2018 Meeting

124K views 664 replies 114 participants last post by  redriderbob 
#1 ·
Thought it might be fun to have a thread about the June plan predictions. Let's get your responses to the following three questions

1) What new vehicles/existing vehicle refreshes will be unveiled between MY 19 - 22 ?
2) Do you expect any surprises - ie, upcoming vehicles that haven't been hinted at/speculated upon on Allpar?
3) Do you expect any additions/deletions from now until 2022 for the four year plan?

#8 ·
2) Do you expect any surprises - ie, upcoming vehicles that haven't been hinted at/speculated upon on Allpar?
I am predicting a compact Chrysler CUV that we haven't heard about. Something to share the Compass dimensions like the 500X and Renegade but offering more advanced powertrain options.
Count me in!

It would be a nice way to amortize the costs for the platform. It SHOULD have been done well before now!

#22 ·
Not exactly a bold prediction but: Pretty much all new announced product (including the vaporware, which will comprise the majority of the future promised lineup) will be Jeeps of various brands, except RAM, which will stick to pickups.

Fiat will be wound down in Europe except for the A segment, and will only retain a meaningful presence in "developing" markets. Lancia will not replace the Ypsilon, and will thus officially die. Alfa Romeo will not replace the Giulietta, and will not build an E-segment sedan (Alfetta), but go all-in with its Jeep Romeo strategy. Dodge and Chrysler will continue to play second fiddle to Jeep, and there'll be no Giorgio-based sedans.

Those are my predictions, anyhow...

#47 ·
Phase 1 should be getting better suppliers or paying them better to get better parts.
Phase 2 is after that teh people will come when you see nicer materials/better build, yes they'r good /great in some but in other areas they're low quality.
Phase should have happened 5 years ago.0 is dealers. Dealers need to be fixed badly. It seems you either have a great dealer or a poopies dealer, there is no in between.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.