Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 4 years ago I posted here regarding my purchase of a 78 Petty Kit Car, finally got the 4 other projects done and the kit car is next... so, someone here sent me an email regarding a man in Colorado (I think) that has reproduced the wheel flairs, and I need the rear passenger side. Any help, links to replacement stickers, parts, jeers, etc, is welcomed. Thanks in advance. Rick Wallace

·
Super Moderator
36,941 Posts
You migth try:
http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/
Their site seems to only mention the Super Coupes decals, not the Kit Car, but it never hurts to ask. I've never seen any info on repop flares so I can't help you on that. Good luck!

·
Registered
55 Posts
About 4 years ago I posted here regarding my purchase of a 78 Petty Kit Car, finally got the 4 other projects done and the kit car is next... so, someone here sent me an email regarding a man in Colorado (I think) that has reproduced the wheel flairs, and I need the rear passenger side. Any help, links to replacement stickers, parts, jeers, etc, is welcomed. Thanks in advance. Rick Wallace
Here's company that makes the 43s and 360s.
http://www.performancecargraphics.com/Stripes_Lettering/Aspen_Kit_Car_Volare/Kit_Car.htm

·
Registered
20 Posts

I know it's months later, but are you still looking for parts? I have a '78 Volare Road Runner that I might get finished before I die. LOL. It is orange with 318/4 spd. I have many parts for this car. The reason I got the car was the 4 spd chassis. FYI-My other ride is a '74 Duster 360/4 spd
- I have a kit car rear spoiler(adjustable style) I got off eBay some time back.
-The little Road Runner fender flares(fiberglass) were being reproduced as I bought a set off eBay also, some time back.
- I have a full set of the big plastic fender flares with this car.
- Also an extra set of the fish gille style rear window louvers, not sure the kit car used these.
- I have a couple front grilles ,including one N.O.S., grey, no chrome
- a set of N.O.S. taillight bezels w/ lenses
- the black screw-on style gas cap
- 1, maybe 2 extra Super Coupe wheels
- a new repoped front spoiler package, the fender flares along with the front air dam

let's talk if you are still needing parts. I won't be easy to talk this stuff out of but if you need it let's talk.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and.. i'm back. man I'm slow, got off on two other projects, then I got working on 2 restored projects at work... looking at Spring time is Mopar time... I did get the stickers all reproduced, and I bought all the paint needed (although I am going to leave off the 43)

sbevr: I really just need the one flair, but a whole set would be a good idea?.... throw out a price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts