Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Jourey's rear end got too meet the Front end of a Tahoe.... the Journey took it like a champ, but man I am sore, the wife and kids seem too be ok. So glad about that. Upon further inspection, it would seem I cannot remove my spare tire now, looks there is a good amount of damage.

Also, found out that CA law requires that you replace car seats after any type of collision... They seem fine, but hey better safe then sorry.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Jamie. Especially after missing out on that T&C earlier. The main thing is that the family is okay. Cars can be repaired or replaced. I hope the dude that hit you had insurance and it's good. Make sure you demand genuine Mopar replacement parts on your repairs. It's you right by law and drives the other insurance companies crazy if you know that and make that demand.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Jamie. Especially after missing out on that T&C earlier. The main thing is that the family is okay. Cars can be repaired or replaced. I hope the dude that hit you had insurance and it's good. Make sure you demand genuine Mopar replacement parts on your repairs. It's you right by law and drives the other insurance companies crazy if you know that and make that demand.
Ouch, accidents are NO FUN! And with little ones, I would hate that!

Also Chuzz if you hit something, you have the right to demand that your car is repaired with Genuine OEM parts... Knowing from experience. Anytime you go in for repairs it is your right to insist (demand) quality parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts