Allpar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
So, when Stellantis actually does something right, are you also going to find the smallest thing possible to complain about, like a bolt that's hidden from tech's (let alone out of sight and mind of the consumer) not being undercoated? Dude, this is a discussion about 'fit and finish'. He talked about 'fit and finish'. Literally in the scope of this discussion. MSRP a little different? Oh boo-hoo.
Correction it is a thread about fit and finish on Wagoneers. You know, a vehicle that costs as much as a house. For that price it should be near perfect.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I know there's decent houses for any price across the world. It's called being open minded and realizing what else there is and being wise to different markets, with different companies, run by different people.
Not being close-minded thinking, everything is done the exact same by everyone else just because of some "notion" that "I expect things at this price point to all be the same."
Different standards, different metrics. The companies are different, you can't hold the same one to the same standard to the others offering a similar but different item.
I never said that I expect things at the same price point to be the same. So, stop putting words in my mouth. You may be willing to accept inferior quality because of the brand regardless of price, but I'm not. If you continue to accept inferior quality, you will continue to get inferior quality.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts