Allpar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
yall are picky, I could care less about a very little cosmetic Alignment issue like that. ill be worried if it was a alignment issue that effected something that was actually Structural, like Slaming the Lifegate and its so misaligned that it breaks the tail lamps or Shutting a door and having it bang against the body structure causing paint/body imperfections.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
While it's not uncommon to have "teething" issues on new models, these should be kept at the plant and out of dealers hands until they are fixed. My fear is the crack management teams past history of it's good enough and ship it mentality.
so you want to P-off Customers that have been waiting since March for their orders on Models thats been already tough to build because of the Chip shortage?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
it honestly doesnt matter how much it costs, it still rides down a line where $30k Rams run on. now, show more pics of more Misaligned Wagoneers. it seems to be just a few units.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Speaking of the Wagoneer....

My wife's (junk) 2018 Cherokee that we bought brand new is awaiting yet another warranty repair. This will be the last, as it is coming up on the magic 60,000 mile odo reading and from here on out it'll be out of pocket. They have to replace the rear axle seal(s) this time.

So we've been on the list for a loaner vehicle at the dealership for several weeks now because they've got a lot of big jobs lined up. Every other week or so I'll call to get a status update regarding our place in line for a loaner/rental so we can bring our Jeep in for the repair.

When I called this week, they said they had two of their vehicles removed from the loaner program and they are waiting on replacements but have no ETA. I asked why their loaners were removed. They said it's because the Wagoneer is coming out, and the loaners they had (mostly Renegades, Wranglers, and Cherokees) were not suitable loaners any longer and the company wanted to replace them with more appropriate vehicles to put customers in while their vehicles are being repaired.

To me it sounds like with the release of Wagoneer, they're wanting to portray a different image. They're wanting to go upscale like some of the other brands perhaps?
I did hear on the FB group that they was given a Wagoneer as a loaner for a last Gen Grand Cherokee's and Wagoneers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.