Allpar Forums banner

Fit and finish on wagoneers

35K views 248 replies 62 participants last post by  OfficialMopar 
I have never worked in any type of assembly plant (auto or otherwise)

I still believe auto workers that are aware of parts that are out-of-spec or poorly made, which makes proper assemble not feasible, should notify their supervisor or quality control employee (whether management or not). Unionized auto workers have union representatives that they can notify of poor quality issues - unless they don’t care about their work and quality of the finished product.
I could be wrong but I recall seeing a video from the original Chrysler or maybe Diamler Chrysler saying and showing how they stopped the line when a worker sees an issue with the vehicle.

Just paging back through the thread, some of them are definitely more noticeable than others. I just wonder if I’d notice on some of them in person, if it wasn’t pointed out to me, especially with a close up pic.

Not saying this isn’t an issue, just saying it’s something that I personally might not notice as much. But then again, I think I’m slowly going blind after wearing goggles (often foggy) continuously at work for the past couple of years.
Usually I look at details of the vehicles I purchase especially something close to six figures. I wonder if most of these are lease vehicles and how much they cost after the lease is up.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.