Allpar Forums banner
101 - 120 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Wrangler, 2018 Ram 2500
233 Posts
Ram and Dodge were one and two in J.D Powers 2021 US initial Quality, and Jeep is above the industry average. Someone has been looking at the quality. These surveys matter to a lot of buyers.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Have had four brand new Dodges since 2013. All have been excellent quality with no issues. The Durango we have is only a few weeks in but so far has been fantastic. Except for running over a piece of metal and having to get a new tire already at 700 miles

·
Registered
15,279 Posts
Ram and Dodge were one and two in J.D Powers 2021 US initial Quality, and Jeep is above the industry average. Someone has been looking at the quality. These surveys matter to a lot of buyers.

That is initial quality.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
The photo that Erik took appears to show parts that aren’t to print.
No amount of tweaking on the line can make them fit better.

·
Jeepaholic
6,332 Posts
I guess I should do better than not believe everything I see on Facebook, although I still want a source other than Reddit.

I will say if it’s real then I’m definitely not a fan.
I don’t see that textured piece on which the “Merica” is located in any pics of Grand Wagoneer online. It looks like something that somebody put on there themselves (or Photoshop). If anyone has actual pics of this that aren’t just a closeup view of the “Merica“, then please post.

·
Registered
15,279 Posts
For how expensive the vehicle is i'd rather it say "America" "American Made" or "Made In America" It's too classy of a vehicle to try and dumb it down to terms like that (also not spelled the "correct" way)
They have an American flag on the side of the non-export vehicle.

101 - 120 of 173 Posts