Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T for sale. 12,000 original miles. White with Grey interior. 5spd, Rear window louvers. All original paint. Immaculate garage kept condition. All reliability upgrades performed including:
Correct gates belt
Titanium Rick Diogo valve spring seat retainers
Fwd Performance modifications to head including fully welded aluminum core plugs
New NOS engine wiring harness routed to avoid hot spots (original prone to o2 sensor wire failure).
Booger shifter bushings
Etc
Completely stock otherwise
More photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rdL58ydTr6yzAKFSA

Very rare, only 212 of these were produced in 1993 and only 22 of those were white. Framed original window sticker and vehicle shipping order included. $21,657 sticker price from 1993. Car is extremely reliable and doesn’t leak or burn an ounce of anything. Still has an R12 cooling system which blows colder than any air conditioning system I have ever felt and has never needed maintenance in over 15 years. Literally creates frost around the vents like a freezer.
There are no disappointments with this car. I purchased with 6 or 7 k and stored as a future collectible.
There is a dent in the roof that is not through paint from a garage incident.
Only selling to fund my A12 Roadrunner rotisserie restoration.
No disappointments.
12,400 Obo
Located in Pittsburgh PA.
Fly in drive home.

Mark
(412) 965-7273
[email protected]

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Wow! What a beauty. My wife wins her lawsuit in November and you still have that, I'll give you a call. I'd LOVE to have that piece of Mopar history.

·
Administrator
5,642 Posts
Man...i would love that as well. And I just became debt free except for my mortgage....i will have to think on that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the kind words. It is still available and I’m going to start advertising it more widely (only on this site now). Also dropping the price to $11,900 obo. I love and will miss this car, but my A12 Roadrunner restoration (my first car) is top priority and it’s expensive.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Congratulations! Wife lost the lawsuit as she had a TERRIBLE attorney. Judge had to ask him a couple of times if he was even awake. What a loser.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts