Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is likely the lowest mile 2004SRT4 left on the planet with only 8500 miles on it. Second owner, never seen rain or snow. This is as close to brand new you will ever find. All manuals, sales literature, window sticker ETC....

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Yeah, more information would probably generate some interest. Like where and how much. And as IC implied, pictures!

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
I clicked the OPs avatar and saw it as his location. Medina, NY is less than an hour from me here in Rochester. I wanted to get an idea of how close the car was to me.
I've been to the Railroad museum there.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
You can click on his name and hit "start a conversation" and see what happens, nickemangione. Give it a shot if you're interested in the car.

·
Super Moderator
37,264 Posts
The poster has never been back since listing the car here. They should get a notice when they get a PM so give it a try.

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
I was able to send a conversation to jstro without a problem. I asked if the car was still for sale and mentioned that there has been some activity on his ad.
Maybe he will respond?
Since this ad was started way back in October, the car may be gone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Folks, it was posted with pictures long time ago, not sure why no pictures are showing now? Anyone interested in pics send me email [email protected] Its a pristine non-molested car with less than 8500 miles on it. Medina Ohio BTW

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
That link does not work for me. How about anyone else?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts