Allpar Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Dodge Neon SXT

CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL PHOTO GALLERY.

After ten great years with my very first car, it is time for me to part from it. I can tell you straight up, I have never had any problems with this car, and have loved it's fuel sipping, sporty suspension, and quick agility. It provided me well through college, and always seemed to have room to swallow things.

Now down to the nitty gritty, the car is a great commuter car getting up to 30 city and 36 highway. I have seen up to 40 on the highway.

The car has climate controls with a very quick and powerful heating unit, as well as a very cold air conditioning unit. Easy to use controls.

There is AM/FM radio and a CD slot, as well as a jack for any type of adapter for a phones, USB, etc. Speakers have really good bass and sound good. Controls for changing treble, bass, and saving favorite radio channels. Easy to use dials.

I have had seat covers on my car since day one, so the seats are in great condition, black cloth. The car can seat 5, and has access to the trunk from the back seats. Trunk is spacious with 13.1 cubic feet of space.

The interior up front is soft touch material, except in certain areas. Well taken care of with Meguiar's polishes to keep it shiny and black. Steering wheel has had a cover on it since day one, so the steering wheel is in perfect condition. Good amount of storage and deep glove compartments. Steering wheel adjusts to your needs.

Car comes with easy to use cruise control and a good alarm system, and keyless entry to the electrical fob that locks/unlocks the car. The seats are all adjustable up front, and there is power windows and locks.

Paint in great condition, no body damage. Very minor blemishes from use, but you really can not see them unless you really try. This car was taken car of because I love it. Vibrant blue, and custom spoiler attached, not the factory one.

The car is front wheel drive and I have all weather tires on it. From experience, the car runs great in the snow. Never have gotten stuck. It is great in all weather conditions.

The car has a 132HP engine, 2.0 I-4 (great for gas sipping), and is automatic.

Very good car for a first time owner, a commuter car, a travel car, or a fun car. Very practical and economical.

I will miss this car, but want an owner who will love it and take car of it. Contact me for any car related questions, and if you want we can meet in an open location for sale. I will answer emails within 24hrs, usually far quicker.

Carfax is available upon request! Car has 105,000.

CASH ONLY SALE. $5,995.00! Location: Seattle, Washington area. Thank you for your time.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ajmstudios/albums/72157660844267483

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD for 5,500.00! Thank you to those who were curious! The new owner seems extremely excited and very happy and someone who will appreciate the car and love it. I know I loved it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts