Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! My question about the resistance of the nozzles is not caused by a breakdown, but by the need to find out the resistance of the gasoline fuel nozzle and compare it with the resistance of the gas nozzle, since I have gas equipment on my car and propane on gas.
after installing the gas cylinder equipment BRC, a week later errors popped up, p0202, p0203, p0204, (P0204 INJECTOR CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION CYL cylinder number according to the error number) at the moment, p0203 and p0204, the check periodically goes out itself, but after some number of km again lights up. On May 7, I went to the installers, but they said that they did not know the reason, disappeared the contact and reset the errors, after 5 km the check caught fire again. For the sake of the experiment, at home, I threw off the errors myself and have been riding on gasoline for four days now, there are no errors. I read that such tricks can appear if the car's ECU does not like the emulation of the nozzles by the gas electronic unit. And as I later found out, this situation often happens on American cars. It is solved by installing resistance in the connection circuit of a gasoline injector.
P \ S If you are interested, I can lay out a schematic diagram of this revision.
hello FRANZID I know this is an old thread, I just installed LPG system on my Jeep GC and got same error codes that you had p0202-p0208 I see the pictures you posted but i didn’t fully understand where the resistors been installed would you share the schematic/ diagram if you have? I appreciate your help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts