Allpar Forums banner

Future Lancia Aurelia and Design Language from Carscoops

1455 10

Vehicle Car Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel

Carscoops' rendering of Lancia design language. What do you think? I like it, but it also seems like a mishmash of Opel and Airflow.

I might attempt to try to see what I think Lancia's interior design might be.
Reactions: 77 Monaco Brougham
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I'm just relieved that Ma Stella is actually planning to have product(s) for Lancia.
Maybe there's hope for Chrysler yet! ;)

As for the rendering, I think it has a pleasant overall look, but something about the front grille somehow reminds me of Lincoln.
?...Who Knows?...Maybe it's just my eyes getting tired because it's past Midnight!:p

·
Jeepaholic
7,071 Posts
I'm just relieved that Ma Stella is actually planning to have product(s) for Lancia.
Maybe there's hope for Chrysler yet! ;)

As for the rendering, I think it has a pleasant overall look, but something about the front grille somehow reminds me of Lincoln.
?...Who Knows?...Maybe it's just my eyes getting tired because it's past Midnight!:p
I was thinking Buick. Or perhaps a Lincoln-Buick mashup. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 77 Monaco Brougham

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Basically most of the European interior designs in one- Opel starting point, vanishing bottom steering wheel spoke effect from the new Citroens, Chrysler-esque theme on the interface.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
My first reaction was Mitsubishi Galant! Actually, it's the fangs on the grill I dislike. If they fixed that, it would help unify the design better, especially since it's most likely electric, and doesn't need a big air breather up front. Simple and Elegant is best for Lancia.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts