Allpar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,239 Posts
I'll tell you what I know, though I've not bought a report for any car from him I did chat with him at length some years back about a very odd bit of paperwork that came with a 1979 Cordoba I had at the time.

Galen has done some work, including publishing a white book that covers up through the 1980 model year. It has more details for the B, F, M and J cars, not much on the R bodies. It does list the data tag codes that would be on your car, but nothing as far as R body production figures. I don't have the latest edition, mine is only the 3rd ed. and his website lists a 4th ed. so it could have new items added.

Galen also helped out with an organization I used to be active in, the T-Bar Registry for the 1977-1982 t-top Chrysler cars. At one time, the guy who ran that registry had a lot of production numbers which I assume came from Galen. But the T-Bar Registry is no more.

I would like to know the 1981 production figures for the Dodge Mirada with a factory sunroof and Galen said he did not have that information.

Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
40,239 Posts
Sorry, Steve. I knew you worked with Galen on this but I could not remember who got what numbers from whom.

I remember all the figures you had and when you first told me about the rarity of the 1980 Mirada CMX with the 360.

·
Super Moderator
40,239 Posts
1978 Cordoba 108,054 total
3,782 had t-tops
432 had the P code 400-4
I don't have any numbers on the colors.
The way Chrysler did it, it's impossible to know how many cars had a specific combination of options but yours sounds like an awesome Cordoba and fairly rare!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.