Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator/Lead Reporter - Motorsports News Section
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team Pastrana gets to try to improve the by Text-Enhance">program again as the Global Rally Cross Series heads to Alanta Motor Speedway this week for another Sylvania ZXE event. This is the 1st time Alanta Motor Speedway has hosted a GRC event which will take place on the front stretch & pit lane of the facility.

Allpar.com will have all the pre-race updates & present results of each of the seedings & race heats leading up to the finals. Race news may be slightly delayed this week as MoparBob is away by Text-Enhance">on assignment. Hemi Magnum will be here to assist in the reporting efforts. Race will be on ESPN 2 Sunday August 10th.

Follow this race here on Allpar.com

http://www.allpar.com/forums/topic/151293-global-rally-cross-alanta-motor-speedway-race-on-august-10th/

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just found out I will need additional help as I will be out of town for the ALMS race at Road America.

If there is ANYONE who would like to report on this race please send me a PM. We REALLY need your help in getting this race news to our members! Thank you.

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tune in & watch the race LIVE today on ESPN2!

Hemi Magnum will have all the seeding updates & qualifying information by 4 PM here in the Motorsports News Section on Allpar.com!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts