21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Administrator
35,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
23 Posts
I mean come on after all the spy photos and talk of this truck, to come out and just go, hey yea its offical, we are gonna build it, is kind of like ho hum. I mean its obvious it was official. We need like a teaser video of the real thing...we all know there is at least one built to the new specs...

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Very good news!

Next, can we please have a 606hp Hellcat HEMI powered AWD stretched Chrysler 300C and show Lincoln how one does a proper American luxury sedan? Or is that being greedy? :)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
While I'm happy for the truck folks out there, the announcement did nothing to get my middle-aged heart started this morning. I was really wishing and hoping for something on the Dodge / Chrysler front.

Failing that.....then perhaps something having to do with M & A.
Right there with you. Kind of unmoved by this.

·
10,394 Posts
I couldn’t get past the suggestion on the previous page that Chrysler Cordoba was coming back with Corinthian leather...!

But I’ll get over it. I’ll take the news of a Hellcat powered Ram.

·
10,394 Posts
How about a new vehicle everyone could afford or aspire to instead of another limited volume $70000 truck .
Indeed.

But there are no margins in cars people can afford... :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Actually, it's Daylight Saving Time. With the time change in November it will go back to Daylight Standard Time.
There's no such animal. There is Daylight (Savings) Time and there is Standard Time. Time zones in the US are either suffixed as Daylight Time or Standard Time (Eastern Daylight Time aka EDT, Eastern Standard Time - EST), depending on the time of the year and if DST is observed. In Europe, they refer to DST as "Summer Time" so you get British Summer Time - BST (vs GMT - Greenwich Mean Time), and Central European Summer Time (Germany, Italy, Poland, etc.) CEST vs CET (just plain "Central European Time"), etc.

Reactions: wolfsblood07
21 - 40 of 63 Posts