Allpar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last pair of OEM Mopar wiper blades finally wore out and the former Dodge dealer (who lost their franchise but can still buy Mopar through another dealer) recommended I try ANCO. He also said OEM are no longer available, ANCO are hard to find here, and sent me to Fisher Auto Parts. I knew where they were but I have never bought anything there.

Anyway, the guy at the counter suggested their Contour series # C-18-UB for my Acclaim. He even helped me put them on and they look great, seem well made, and fit like a glove. They don't come with the air dam some of us are familiar with and ANCO makes one called AeroVantage but not to fit my car.

These are pricey @ $15.95 each but they are sold individually which is a plus. These haven't been on long enough for the test of time but I'd appreciate if anyone has some long term experience with these.

Thanks in advance,

Musikmann

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback friends.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All replies are appreciated. If I decide I like these I'll price them at Walmart.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordered some suspension parts from Rock Auto and the wiper blade sale was still going on. I ordered (2) two of the Anco C-18-UB blades for $7.23 each. I proibably should have ordered a few more at that price but I need some more repair parts, probably from them, so will do that in a few days.

I was in Walmart today and forgot to look! :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.