Allpar Forums banner

41 - 60 of 671 Posts

·
10,444 Posts
Can this do rocks climbing :)
I doubt it. But chances are neither will Grand Wagoneer.

Rock climbing capability is a very small requirement for 3-row shoppers.

·
Jeepaholic
5,929 Posts
Or, you could make the decision and get the initial complaints out of the way now.

"What does woman want?"
- Sigmund Freud
I kinda like breathing....:p

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,056 Posts
I doubt it. But chances are neither will Grand Wagoneer.

Rock climbing capability is a very small requirement for 3-row shoppers.
Would that be, idk, because they don't really exist outside suburban/Tahoe/LR?

If anything, the more it can do, the more bragging rights any owner would have.

·
Super Moderator
6,996 Posts
You left out the upcoming Lincoln Aviator. I got to see it at the L.A. Auto Show intro: it is absolutely sweet!

Everyone in attendance was impressed, particularly with the interior. It puts the big Audis to shame.

I just saw one at an auto show yesterday. It’s stunningly beautiful. The Q8 was nice too, but the Lincoln just feels so much more prestigious.

Grand Wagoneer is going to have a very hard time competing with this.

·
Banned
1,295 Posts
I just saw one at an auto show yesterday. It’s stunningly beautiful. The Q8 was nice too, but the Lincoln just feels so much more prestigious.

Grand Wagoneer is going to have a very hard time competing with this.
Just went window shopping and looked at a 2019 limited 1500. It had the blue and tan interior and my wife was in love. Shes driving a yukon now.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
If there was a 3 row Jeep, it would be in my Driveway! We looked at Grand Cherokee's and my wife loved them, but there was no way we could make it work. So now I am stuck with a Ford in my Driveway...

Jeep, please hurry!

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
If there was a 3 row Jeep, it would be in my Driveway! We looked at Grand Cherokee's and my wife loved them, but there was no way we could make it work. So now I am stuck with a Ford in my Driveway...

Jeep, please hurry!
There is , its call Durango.... No it doesn't have seven slots.... it also doesn't have a freaken Blue OVAL EITHER.

·
Jeepaholic
5,929 Posts
There is , its call Durango.... No it doesn't have seven slots.... it also doesn't have a freaken Blue OVAL EITHER.
If someone doesn’t want a Durango, then there’s not much you can do about that currently other than shop elsewhere. It is what it is.

Reactions: Donte Lindsey

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Does the Durango have the capabilities of a Jeep? I don't think so, but I could be wrong. That's like giving someone an orange that really wants an apple.

·
Super Moderator
38,067 Posts
Does the Durango have the capabilities of a Jeep? I don't think so, but I could be wrong. That's like giving someone an orange that really wants an apple.
As someone who has had three of these Durango’s and two Grand Cherokees - they are very different vehicles despite common origin.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
As someone who has had three of these Durango’s and two Grand Cherokees - they are very different vehicles despite common origin.
That's what I thought, but it has been a number of years since I have been in a Durango. But, from what I remembered of the Durango and from trying out a Grand Cherokee more recently, someone who wants a three row Grand Cherokee is not necessarily going to like a Durango.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
She did not care for the look of the Durango...I tried! I would love the SRT! :)

·
Jeepaholic
5,929 Posts
She did not care for the look of the Durango...I tried! I would love the SRT! :)
I'm in the same boat, there is just something about Durango that my wife doesn't care for, so she wants to look at the new Explorer. Otherwise, there would have been a new Durango sitting in my driveway a couple of months ago. Sigh......still my @#$%^&*!!! Liberty lives on....

41 - 60 of 671 Posts