Allpar Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, worked professionally as a mechanic for most of my life. I live in the Adirondack region of Up-State NY. I've primarily worked in automotive heating & cooling systems as well as A/C. I've been to numerous training seminars & schools from Chrysler, Ford, GM as well as AC-Delco training in automotive bilingual compter systems. Most of my training has been Air Conditioning based such as R-13A recycling,handeling,vehicle computer systems ect.

Coming from a radiator shop background,I have a lot of experience with overheating cars, blown head gaskets,bad blocks ect. and hope I can be useful to some of you who are being driven insane by cars. I look forward to having my own auto business one day,as i no longer work in A/C professionally. I have learned to never be a know-it-all when it comes to mechanics, though i may sound it sometimes....And I've learned that the hard way...lol

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. I'm sure you're going to get a lot of questions about a/c in the next few months. I don't know diddly about them, so I leave it to the pros.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts