Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,I am Alexis and I am a Mopar fanatic,in my blood from my bio dad and step dad.I own a 1977 Chrysler Cordoba,2010 Ram 1500 4x4 pickup and a 2013 Chrysler 300C.Yes,the Ram and 300C both have a Hemi.My dream Mopar classic is a 1970 or 1971 Plymouth Cuda with the 440 6 pack.I show my love of Mopars,a tattoo of the modern Mopar logo on my upper left arm and know the term Mopar or no car very well

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Heh... Don't think that I'd go for a tattoo myself, too many logo changes over the years...

I've got a '78 Cordoba myself, was my daily driver for about five years before I needed something that I wasn't going to 'upgrade' (ie, break) while commuting with it. Now it's in pieces in the garage, awaiting reassembly.

Welcome to Allpar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought my Cordoba last year,all original paint with no rust with 65,000 miles on it.An old lady owned it,she passed away last year not driving it in the winter time.I bought it from her 2 sons

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Nice!

I almost bought a second Cordoba, a '79, from a lil old lady, but I didn't have enough money at the time to justify what she wanted. It would have been nice, but it was GREEN... It was also a metal-top car, no vinyl treatment of any kind...

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. You can find a lot of help and make some friends here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts