Allpar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
1988 Chrysler LeBaron "Premium" Convertible - 2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi Sedan - 2008 Chrysler 300 C
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Mopar fans!
My collection is still small but the journey has just begun!

It all started with a Town & Country my family once owned. Since 2015 I call a 1988 LeBaron convertible my own. Last year I thought it felt a bit lonely in the garage, so I added a 2003 Sebring sedan. I will add pictures here soon.

I wish you a merry christmas and happy holidays!

Registered
1988 Chrysler LeBaron "Premium" Convertible - 2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi Sedan - 2008 Chrysler 300 C
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a picture that of my LeBaron when it was featured in a German car magazine (Autobild Klassik):

This is actually my LeBaron (notice the sticker besides the "LeBaron" emblem). And then look at my profile pic 馃槈.

Look at this beauty! It's the 2.5l I4 TBI.

And the interior:

Images of my Sebring will follow soon!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Our neighbor in Northern Germany had a Sebring Convertible and my dad was always surprised how good the paint still looked after over a decade even though the car always sat outside...
Hi, I think the paint (of course depending on the color) on these "modern" cars isn't a problem as big as it once was. My Sebring also doesn't have any issues with the paint. But my LeBaron has some "worn down" spots (especially on the right fender). I assume one of the previous owners wasn't very kind to it when using a polishing machine...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.