Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1968 plymouth fury sedan with a 383 comando love this car im not sure what i really have the hole car is blue can some one shed some light for me

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. You have a very nice, older family sedan with a lot of get up and go. There are a lot of ways to get more horsepower and speed out of that big block, if you're so inclined.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ihave had alot of people tell me to hold onto it but curently i have two many projects as well as it is my daily driver i confermed that it has only 23 k on it and it runs like a top yes very fast i know it needs cosmetic fixes but frame is solid. I have not seen any four doors this color or with the 383 comando how rare is this car?

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
If I recall correctly, the Commando has a very desirable and sought after steel crankshaft setup. I didn't realize they put the Commando in the Fury. I thought that was for the Roadrunners and Dodge Superbees. Shows how little I know, huh?

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats where im at with it i know some but not alot i have been trying to sell it but im not going to sell a running driving car with super low miles for 500 dollars and thats all i have been offered sad rigt lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts