Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Lived all my life all around Michigan. I have many mopar projects including my most receint, a 74 charger rallye. I have visted allpar alot. Later.

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Welcome, there are a lot of knowledgeable people here that can definitely help you spend your money! *grin*

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. How many Mopars do you have?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome, yes money....could always use more, but I tend to buy more mopars rather than fix the ones I have....bad habit.

chuzz said:
Welcome to Allpar. How many Mopars do you have?
I have 6 at the moment....
1970 Charger 500
1970 Challenger
1970 Fury 3
1973 D100 4x4 (mud bogger/parts)
1974 Charger Ralley
1977 M887 (W200) ex military 4x4 pickup. 31k orig. miles. Just repainted it. Forsale.
afew extra engines, 318s-360-400-413-5.7 hemi and various transmissions.
(I also have various early 70's Ford and GM projects but that is for a different forum!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TWX said:
Thanks. I see you have a garage feature, that is a cool thing. How do you use that? BTW that Cordoba looks great, esp for the price! I am still kicking myself for not buying a Magnum I saw when I got out of school in the mid 90's, was in great shape and only $700. I see you have one of those too, got any pics of it on here?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Well, the Cordoba doesn't look as nice right now, it's in pieces for restoration. I only paid $1200 for the car but I'm probably into it $12,000 now that it's had the body and paint done, I've built the stroker motor, and all of the other mechanical and cosmetic stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts