Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Josh and im a long time reader of the forums so i decided to finally sign up.

I drive a 2001 Chrysler LHS with 180,000 miles. It is my first Chrysler vehicle ever and it's treated me well. I've had the car for around 2 years now and have just been working on some preventative maintenance mainly, and some upgrades as well.

In the last few months ive added Auto stick, a six disc cd changer, 150mph cluster and a 60/40 fold down seat all from a 300m special that i found in the salvage yard.

Previously i've mainly driven 4 cylinder cars which are ok, but now that i have a v6 i couldnt go back.

If you want to know anything - just ask!

Josh

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I love the big LHS cars! My mother had a 2002 Concord Limited and I just loved it, at the time she was trading it in, I should have brought it from her oh well.

Welcome to Allpar!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Josh Welcome !

I'll bet you can't wait to get in that nice warm Chrysler on days like today? I here you guys are having wind chill -35 earlier today....thats crazy insane, hope the heater core in your mopar is top notch and kickin out some BTU's...lol :scared:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts