Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! It's nice to be one of the PT owners, so i just bought a black one with 2,0 engine, '01. In my country many people don't like this car - it has characteristic looks and it isn't economical. But there is also a lot of fans as me.
The best of being PT owner is that you don't feel like another, ordinarry car user. Especially, when something's wrong with your PT :lol:

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. I have a friend that lives in Chelmno. He drives a 2008 Dodge Caliber. His name is Tomasz.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I have a friend in United States, but he doesn't have an american car now :lol: Besides, he prefers motorcycles. He drives a car only when the weather is not good for two wheels.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Seba said:
And I have a friend in United States, but he doesn't have an american car now :lol: Besides, he prefers motorcycles. He drives a car only when the weather is not good for two wheels.
I understand perfectly. I used to ride motorcycles. I sold the last one I had in 1987 in order to purchase my wife's engagement ring. I have not ridden one since then.

·
Super Moderator
31,982 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

We traced my wife's great-grandparents back to Lomza in 1903. When they came to the US, the officials changed their name from Borusiewicz to "Boris".

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bob Lincoln said:
When they came to the US, the officials changed their name from Borusiewicz to "Boris".
Well, I'm not surprised. Polish names are difficult. Even for us...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts