Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my Name is Antonio.
I am a lancia Fan, I'm waiting for my new Lancia Voyager 3.6 pentastar Platinum.
Hello to all the Community

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar, Antonio. I have friends in Ferrara, Italy. Are you anywhere near there? They're Dodge fans. One has a Caliber and the other has a Nitro. Both have the CRD engines.

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
My wife and I have rented the 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, which is essentially the same vehicle, when visiting her parents. It was the perfect vehicle for all of the errands that we had to run with them as they don't drive anymore. When we took her mom out shopping we used the under-floor compartments to hide our purchases between the multiple stops, and when we took her dad out shopping for his gardening we were able to fold the seats into the floor in a couple of minutes in the parking lot of the store.

It's an extremely well-thought-out vehicle and is on our list for the next round of vehicle shopping. Congratulations on your purchase.

Reactions: alfa72

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello chuzz, I am from Napoli but I leave in Switzerland. are you Italian?
chuzz said:
Welcome to Allpar, Antonio. I have friends in Ferrara, Italy. Are you anywhere near there? They're Dodge fans. One has a Caliber and the other has a Nitro. Both have the CRD engines.
Yes, the town and country is the same vehicle...I love this car.
TWX said:
My wife and I have rented the 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, which is essentially the same vehicle, when visiting her parents. It was the perfect vehicle for all of the errands that we had to run with them as they don't drive anymore. When we took her mom out shopping we used the under-floor compartments to hide our purchases between the multiple stops, and when we took her dad out shopping for his gardening we were able to fold the seats into the floor in a couple of minutes in the parking lot of the store.

It's an extremely well-thought-out vehicle and is on our list for the next round of vehicle shopping. Congratulations on your purchase.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
alfa72 said:
hello chuzz, I am from Napoli but I leave in Switzerland. are you Italian?

Yes, the town and country is the same vehicle...I love this car.
No, I'm about as far from being Italian as you can be. I'm of Scotch and Irish descent. Red hair and blue eyes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts