Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd introduce my self. I'm Aaron from Reading in the UK , I currently own a 1996 Fiat Cinquecento with an amazing 899 cc engine with an amazing 0-60 time of 17.4 seconds! and an amazing 41bhp. All combining in a top speed of 87mph (yer right!). I've joined due to me moving to the usa in 2013 and my love of Fiat/Chrysler. Hopefully i'll be buying some kind of Chrysler to help with my american adventure!

Aaron

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Welcome to Allpar, Aaron. We look forward to your getting here and letting us know which Mopar you decide on.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Welcome Aaron do you know what part of the US you will be moving to yet.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to Allpar, Aaron. We look forward to your getting here and letting us know which Mopar you decide on.
Well for me any car I get is going to be a huge upgrade in power and size. So I suspect I'll Proberly change my mind a few hunderd times or more before I decide which one I get. Yes even a smart car is faster than my current car in all respects!

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Heh. A smart car was faster than my '78 Chrysler Cordoba with a 360ci (5.9L) V8 when it was new- but early smog-equipped cars were total dogs in the mid to late seventies.

If you want the real American experience, get a pickup truck with a gunrack in the rear window! *laugh*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts