Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have just joined this forum as I am recommissioning an Australian 1969 VE Valiant VIP here in the UK that has not run since the 1980's. It was in a barn in mint condition until about 4 years ago then left out in the rain for 4 years. Lots of surface rust "patina" but no welding required whatsoever.
34K miles from new. A few were imported to the UK as luxury cars. There may be one, maybe two, others somewhere in the UK but that is it. Have been buying parts from both the US and Australia. I might have it on the road in next couple of months.

All the best,

John

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar, John. What drive train are you running in that Mopar? Slant six automatic?

J

·
0 Posts
XenonJohn said:
Hi everyone,

I have just joined this forum as I am recommissioning an Australian 1969 VE Valiant VIP here in the UK that has not run since the 1980's. It was in a barn in mint condition until about 4 years ago then left out in the rain for 4 years. Lots of surface rust "patina" but no welding required whatsoever.
34K miles from new. A few were imported to the UK as luxury cars. There may be one, maybe two, others somewhere in the UK but that is it. Have been buying parts from both the US and Australia. I might have it on the road in next couple of months.

All the best,

John
Good luck with your Valiant and welcome to Allpar!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts