Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello My name is Joel (Duh) I am currently Stationed at Luke AFB in Glendale AZ, I am currently in the process of being Stationed in South Korea, So less time Hotrodding and more time in my Room alone with the Laptop.

I am a Fighter Jet Mechanic, currently working on F16's, Before the USAF I was a mechanic at Different Shops for about 6 years ranging from your everyday car all the way up to Big Cats and Frieghtliners doing Diesel.

I come from a long family of famous MoPar racers, one of my great uncles was Bill Summers of the summers brothers (GOLDENROD) and my other great uncle was Don Green of the RAT TRAP Fuel altered, I dont know how far back my Mopar roots go but I own a 1918 Dodge brothers owners manual with my great grandfathers Name in it. My grandfather build Mopars and so Did my Father, who was a huge 'Cuda guy owning more barracudas then anyone I have heard of.

My past Mopars include: 92 Eagle talon TSI, 02 Durango 4.7L 4x4, 72 Dart 318 and...
My 1987 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4 360/727/9.25,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
My 1972 Dodge demon (cloned from a 76 Duster) 225/904/8.25

My 1968 Barracuda S 440/727/8.75

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My other Current vehicles include my 1977 CJ5 Jeep 258/T-150/Dana20/F-Dana30/B-AMC20 and the other Is my 2008 Chrysler Aspen 2WD 5.7L HEMI over 400HP with mods/ Walter P.Chrysler Edition (fully loaded) ext 20 inch wheels.

My other Hobbies include collecting MoPar Diecast and Hanging in the Garage playing with my Daughter Sky

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Nice! Welcome fellow Arid Dweller... I'm over in Tempe...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts