Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was folding the rear seats and this part fell out. The seats seem to work fine with out issue. But I was not sure if I should be worried?

·
Super Moderator
21,352 Posts
It looks like a seatback pivot bracket? The pivot stem would fit into the plastic bushing. The seat may feel loose or rock without it. Any part # on it? See the dealer.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will look closer at this part for a number.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No part number, when it goes to the dealer for the front passenger seat repair(side panel broke off) I will have the check this out.

Kinda bummed that new van has issues already, rear brakes are squealing, right front headlight has water spots inside, since the weather has got cold there awefull belt squeal and HVAC will not operat while in remote star mode, so what's the point of remote start?

:(

I think there is a little more room for improvement.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so I had the tech look at the rear seat to day and I guess there is a TSB in regards to the rear seat, so they ordered the new parts for it. So that will fix this.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am happy to report that my seats fold flat again! Yay!! The dealer installed the kit and all is good!

They also replaced the front passenger seat side cover for the 3rd time & it looks so nice and solid! To the dealers defense, This was an issue from day one, somehow it was damaged during production & was loose.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the seat cover I am referring too.

Now this piece is broken from being removed so many times, so I have ordered a new one and replace it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts