Allpar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. I wish I could help you but I don't know anything about where to find parts for a vintage car like that. It's a great looking car, though. I really like that.

·
Registered
1993 Dodge caravan, 1949 Dodge truck, 1991 swb chevrolet truck
212 Posts
Hi, my name is Yuri, I'm from Russia, I'm the happy owner of a plumouth p3 1937, I need help finding non-existent bumper elements, I don't have enough petals, can someone send a 3d model of them, or sell these elements
I got nothing but a link .... possible it may help.

This man has 2 cars in your age range & some spare parts .... would not hurt to talk to them .... & thats all I have.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
1966 Crown Coupe, 2016 200 S AWD, 1962 Lark Daytona V8.
23,878 Posts
The bumper guards may have been a dealer-installed accessory. The factory may not have shipped the cars with them. In this case, the would be installed during the dealer prep service. I don't have the Mopar part numbers, but having them may help in the search.

Organism Gesture Font Electric blue Metal

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The bumper guards may have been a dealer-installed accessory. The factory may not have shipped the cars with them. In this case, the would be installed during the dealer prep service. I don't have the Mopar part numbers, but having them may help in the search.

View attachment 87737

View attachment 87737
Thank you very much, please tell me from which site is the screen? It doesn't find it on ebay.

·
Super Moderator
1966 Crown Coupe, 2016 200 S AWD, 1962 Lark Daytona V8.
23,878 Posts
They are in Texas. It is on this ebay website:
There are other chrome guards, but they may not fit the contour of your bumper surfaces. With some contour forming, they may fit & look good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are in Texas. It is on this ebay website:
There are other chrome guards, but they may not fit the contour of your bumper surfaces. With some contour forming, they may fit & look good.
Thank you very much, now I will think about how to deliver them to Russia and whether the seller will be able to sell

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Be aware that with things that are going on with Russia and Ukraine, shipping could be a HUGE problem at this point in time even if you do find what you want. I hate politics.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Maybe you could look up the Walter P. Chrysler Club and someone there may have what you are looking for? IDK, but am trying to think of some way to help you.

Reactions: multimopes

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Maybe you could look up the Walter P. Chrysler Club and someone there may have what you are looking for? IDK, but am trying to think of some way to help you.
Unfortunately, even through a vpn, many sites are not available to us, and products, for example, are not displayed on ebay, I entered in the search as I wrote imperialcrown, and I have nothing. Until he sent the link ebay was hiding the product

1 - 20 of 22 Posts