Allpar Forums banner

Help: What Can I Do to improve the CID and The HP of a 361 ?

1512 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  BB361
Dear all,

I need Your help abouth the following:

I have a Block 361 (I di not have the heads) and I a read that I could change the stoke and the Bore to have more HP and a 502 CID, in such sense
1.-Where Can I buy the necessary parts to get it?
2.-What are the heads to this block and Where to buy them?

Please the webs to buy the parts?

With My best regards.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,912 Posts
Best way to do this is to get another engine.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.