1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Or July. ;)

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
I stand corrected, I missed the word "order".
They will be available for DRIVING in late July. ;)

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
The green light for the tranny most come first, test are still going on, I didn't heared a word about being able to order it on February, hope it will happen, if so dealer will have o move very fast their inventory with the old tranny.

·
Paper Tag Rubicon
4,735 Posts
!!!EVERYBODY ON YOUR KNEES PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEADS!!!
JRS200x said:
Build date is around July... ordering opens much sooner than that.
So if Challengers are being painted Plum Crazy starting Feb 18th ordering should open next week?

Sorry for hi-jacking this thread.

·
3,813 Posts
Plum Crazy is still just a rumor, but the answer to your question would be yes. Again though, Chrysler has still not mentioned Plum Crazy to us in any fashion (lately).

·
Paper Tag Rubicon
4,735 Posts
Thanks for the prompt reply.
JRS200x said:
Plum Crazy is still just a rumor...Chrysler has still not mentioned Plum Crazy to us in any fashion (lately).
Where is the Dislike button?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Why are all the new stuff info such secret, trans, colors, new models ? Ford and GM are showing their up and coming Mustang and Corvette. I believe that tack build buyer anticipation ?

·
Registered
382 Posts
GuidoFL said:
Why are all the new stuff info such secret, trans, colors, new models ? Ford and GM are showing their up and coming Mustang and Corvette. I believe that tack build buyer anticipation ?
It's a gamble to do that...if they show upcoming changes to the Challenger/Charger, it could convince someone ready to buy right now to wait.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts