Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
I am on a couple of general auto sites that arent Mopar focused.Whenever someone dogs the 200 I always post: We have a 2013 200 with the 3.6 engine that we bought new. It has been an incredibly reliable vehicle and we plan to keep it for the foreseeable future. I just really like our 200.
I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar...or €0.84...or £0.72 as the case may be...that it's the 4 cylinder version of the 200 that's being referred to. It would be hard not to argue that the 2.4 litre leaves much to be desired. But...in V6 form, the 200 all of a sudden becomes a very pleasant driving experience.

Looking back...I wonder why the 3.2 litre V6 was never offered on the 200. Since hindsight is always 20/20...I wonder if the 200 should have been offered with the 3.2 as standard equipment, and the 3.6 as the upgrade option.

As long as I'm indulging in my own personal fantasy...A turbocharged or supercharged version of the 3.6 would have been so SWEET!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.