Allpar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Kustom '00 PT Cruiser 2000cc
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice. Love how low it sits and the paint is awesome.

Are smoked taillights legal there? They'd go well with the theme if they are!
Thank you!
No, the full red taillights isn't legal here... Only the orange turn sign is legal, but well, when I have to pass the anual inspection I change it for others originals and that's all. It's the only thing that I don't have legal in the car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you!
No, the full red taillights isn't legal here... Only the orange turn sign is legal, but well, when I have to pass the anual inspection I change it for others originals and that's all. It's the only thing that I don't have legal in the car.
Ah! I was actually referring to tinted tail lights. These are the tail lights I tinted on my old SRT4:

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

These were "lightly" tinted, as I did get a "fix-it ticket" for the previous ones which were a little darker.

·
Registered
Kustom '00 PT Cruiser 2000cc
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah! I was actually referring to tinted tail lights. These are the tail lights I tinted on my old SRT4:

View attachment 84145

These were "lightly" tinted, as I did get a "fix-it ticket" for the previous ones which were a little darker.
Ah ok!! The tinted taillights are legal only if when the lights turn on this are well visible and with the correct colors.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
This has to be the greatest PT Cruiser I've ever seen dude! Totally sick!
What I find somewhat amazing is, he took an almost 22 year old car to mod, and it was a PT Cruiser and he did a fantastic job with it :cool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts