Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am a long time Mopar nut. My wife and I currently own a 2012 Durango, 2006 Charger Daytona and a 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins dually. I subscribe to the Mopar or Nocar theory. I have owned numerous Mopars through the years and the one I had the most fun with was one I built myself. It was a 1954 Dodge pickup that I put the complete drive train from a wrecked 71 Charger into. It was a 440 Magnum with a 727. It was gray primer with the original ugly turquoise showing through. It was a terrific sleeper and there are probably still a few Corvette owners in Denver wondering how that old beat up truck cleaned their clocks. I also go by krazy karl.
kk

·
Super Moderator
31,982 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. You truck reminds me of one I saw years ago when I lived in Nashville and worked for Autozone. The older fella that owned it held several track records around there for years. He had a 65 Dodge half ton pickup that looked terrible. Under the hood he had a 440 police interceptor engine with a bottle of nitrous. He loved to tell about the young kids in Mustangs and Camaros that he used to win money off of.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

My dads first Mopar was a 54 dodge truck with 68 coronet running gear, 318 I think. Was a fats truck, I can only imagine a 440!

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts