Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm glad to be here. I own several Rampages, Scamps Shelby's , Daytona's Mopar muscle
and a couple of Dodge pickups, I guess you f could call me a collector. About 6 weeks ago I bought a Shelby Rampage or a California Direct connect Rampage, and I was reading an article written about these vehicles by John Arnold and noticed that this is the truck that matches the vin number of that stock Rampage in the article! I was wandering if anybody could tell me how to get a hold of John Arnold

Thanks, Bob Hubbard

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. I don't have a clue as to how to put you in touch with John Arnold, but if anyone here knows, they'll be sure to give you the information. Sounds like you've got some great Mopars. Would you care to share some photos with us?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hi there. I grew up in Chippewa Lake and have family in Leroy, Marion and Barryton. Not to mention Miramichi. Beautiful country up there. Especially now, this time of year.

·
Premium Member
20,074 Posts
Welcome. Talk about having some history on a vehicle! Being a author and writer for whatever publication you found this information, possibly getting ahold of that company may help locate him faster (if nobody speaks up here).

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
What magazine was the article in?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you google shelby rampage it pops up on allpar.com. He must be a member.
When I figure out how to post pictures I will put some on.

Thanks, Bob

·
Premium Member
20,074 Posts
Or it could have simply been one of the many articles posted, hard to say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts