Allpar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has tried this and how well did it work?

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
What is your goal? My wife has a 2012 200, and the headlights are blinding in stock form. Can't imagine wanting to do anything more with them.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More of just curiosity, my buddy was going on and on about the projector style lights my car has and telling me I should be able to put HIDs in them and they would be brighter/better? Anyway the lights are fine as they are, but the light performance of my 2008 Sebring was much better.

·
Super Moderator
21,367 Posts

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, IC the link was very good read.

I dont plan on making any changes, just peaked my intrests.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi There!
I have a 2013 Dodge Avenger R/T and it is now in the shop waiting for a $600 part because of HID headlights so do not install them or you have the same problem! It burns up the control mod. so that some of the stuff on the car don't work! So if you know people who owns any new Chrysler products tell them do not install them in the cars!

·
Super Moderator
21,367 Posts
Welcome to Allpar and I agree. Be cautious when installing aftermarket electrical components in newer vehicles with the TIPM (smart fuse/relay box) that powers them. Wiring and connectors can also burn up from over-current and this stuff isn't covered by warranty.
There is a right way and a wrong way to add electrical loads to any vehicle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts