Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys first post having a little trouble here mainly id like just a quick picture of someones fuse box diagram of a 1990 horizon since mine is missing when i bought the car, but im having an electrical problem i pulled the carpet an dashboard out to repair a rusted out floor board. Repair the floorboard an hooked everything back up before putting the dash back in to make sure its all working properly an the Running lights/tail lights an the dashlights arent illuminating.replaced the fuses an bulbs just hoping an easy fix but they both still not working. If anyone gots any decent ideas id appreciate any an all advice!
Take Care guys
James

·
Super Moderator
21,369 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. You should be able to find a used Omni/Horizon owners manual or fuse box lid possibly in a salvage yard or online that would show you the fuse placement.
A factory service manual would show wiring diagrams, wiring colors and locations for the park lamps and cluster illumination lamp circuit to and from the fusebox.
Your main public library may have good service manuals with electrical systems information about your car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey i went through the wiring an it all seemed solid an turned out was just a faulty light switch, was needing the fuuse diagram simple cause the fuse box was missing alot of fuses but they are for accessories that this model wasnt equiped with.Im trying to save as much investment in this car as possible to keep the profit on the resell higher i bought a running 5 speed horizon for 500$ simple cause the floor board was rotted out not a bad invest in my opinion! Gonna be prepping the body after the holidays for a quick scuff an squirt an sell it to a new owner thatll appreciate the old gas saver!
Thanks agian for the information!
James

1 - 3 of 3 Posts